Have you ever dreamed of owning a pharmacy in Zambia? Have you ever wondered what it takes to own and run a pharmacy? here is a three days online short course that will equip you with all you must know to own a pharmacy in Zambia.
The technicalities and legal implications around the pharmaceutical industry has made many to refrain from this lucrative industry because of the information gap that exists. Established retailers equally lack knowledge on such things as developing of systems, stock management, Staff management, marketing and sales. The main objective of this short course is to orient prospective and already existing retailers on the pharmaceutical retail industry in Zambia and equip them with necessary knowledge for them to register, open, and run their pharmaceutical businesses successfully and profitably.
The coursed is a five-module course covering the following
- Module 1 Business registration (PACRA, ZRA, Council, etc.)
- Module 2 Registration (ZAMRA)
- Module 3 Medicine classification
- Module 4 Stock management
- Module 5 Staff management
- Module 6 Sales and marketing
- Pay your registration fee to 0979961647(Airtel) or 0763918354(MTN) the names that will appear are Daniel Ngombo or Daniel Kabani respectively. After that send your proof of payment to the same number as a message or WhatsApp and our team will quickly register you.
For more information download a free copy of the prospectus here. RETAIL PHARMACY PROSPECTUS